Need help now? Contact us.
For water utility questions, contact Aqua America.
Aqua Resources’ pipe inspection and hydro jetting equipment offers state-of-the-art technology to identify your blockage and use robust power to remove it—quickly! You can count on Aqua Resources in an emergency to return your system to its full functionality.
When you experience a blocked, overflowing sewer line, you need it resolved immediately. Aqua Resources not only responds to your needs, we can often do so within a guaranteed timeframe for clients under contract. Our state-of-the-art jetter/flushing truck, operated only by PACP-certified technicians, is equipped with the latest technology, including a video camera to pinpoint the clog’s location as well as its cause—whether roots, paper products or sludge build-up.
Aqua Resources’ hydro-jetter truck features include:
- Robust 2,000 pounds per square inch (PSI) at 65 gallons per minute (GPM) for cleaning all types of debris
- Large 1500-gallon water storage for improved productivity
- Full line of premium nozzles, cutting tips, root cutters, chain cutters, root hog, lateral intrusion cutters, and wash down kit to insure the highest degree of performance and efficiency
- Video camera to identify the location and source of the blockage so it can be resolved properly, and to confirm post-service that it was completed thoroughly and successfully
- 600-foot, 1-inch diameter hose designed to service 6- to 48-inch lines
- 150-foot, ½-inch hose on a portable side cart to clean lines from 2- to 4-inches, with the ability to access hard-to-reach lines
- LED lighting, hydrostatic drive, electronic throttle control, automatic level wind rotating hose reel with a smart counter to ensure safety