Need help now? Contact us.
For water utility questions, contact Aqua America.
Aqua Resources has access to a state-of-the-art laboratory equipped to handle the rigors of testing and analyzing our most precious natural resource, measuring and ensuring its quality. Count on Aqua Resources to deliver laboratory water and wastewater analysis when you need reliable, accurate results.
Laboratory testing is used to identify potentially serious contaminants in your water. These include nitrates, bacteria and other microorganisms, heavy metals, radon, many chemicals, lead, and industrial waste. Let the experts at Aqua Resources deliver results you can trust.
Aqua Resources can deliver the following laboratory services:
- Quality testing of potable water sources
- Monitoring and well testing
- General chemistry analyses
- Toxicology analytical services
- Determining presence and levels of fats/oils and grease (FOG)
- Bacteria identification
- Identification of CBOD5, Nitrogen, Phosphorus
- Identification of all metals, plus thousands of other contaminants