Need help now? Contact us.
For water utility questions, contact Aqua America.
Aqua Resources’ hydro jetting truck uses state-of-the-art technology and equipment to identify your blockage and robust power to remove it—quickly. You can count on Aqua Resources in an emergency to return your system to its full functionality.
When your business experiences a blocked or overflowing sewer line, you need it resolved immediately. Aqua Resources not only responds to your needs, we can often do so within a guaranteed timeframe for those companies under contract. Our state-of-the-art Jetter/Flushing truck, operated only by PACP-certified technicians, is equipped with the latest technology, including a closed circuit video camera to pinpoint the clog’s location, as well as its cause—whether grease, roots, paper products, or sludge buildup. Once the problem is identified, our truck has all the proper tools to eliminate the blockage.
Aqua Resources’ Hydro Jetter Truck features include:
- Robust 2,000 (pounds per square inch) PSI at 65 (gallons per minute) GPM for cleaning all types of debris
- Large 1,500-gallon water storage for improved productivity
- Full line of premium nozzles, cutting tips, root cutters, chain cutters, root hog, lateral intrusion cutters, and wash-down kit to ensure the highest degree of performance and efficiency
- Video camera to identify the location and source of the blockage so it can be resolved properly, and to confirm post-service that it was completed thoroughly and successfully
- 600-foot, 1-inch diameter hose designed to service 6” to 48” lines
- 150-foot, ½-inch diameter hose on a portable side cart to clean lines ranging from 2 to 4 inches, with the ability to access hard-to-reach lines
- LED lighting, hydrostatic drive, electronic throttle control, automatic level wind rotating hose reel with a smart counter to ensure safety